AND I HELP ONLINE BUSINESSES #FIGURESHITOUT AND #GETSHITDONE.
I streamline and automate online business activities using tech, workflows, and systems customized to your business needs. I started BLG Business in 2012 with the aim of supporting fellow business owners who were looking for a more heartful approach to all of this techie shit!
This little business has undergone several focus shifts over the years as I responded to market demands and balanced them with the lifestyle I needed to maintain. Today business owners like you are busier than ever with the demands of work, life, and play. That means that our skills are best served offering practical solutions and assistance.
WE'RE HEADQUARTERED OUT OF
REGINA, SASKATCHEWAN, CANADA 🇨🇦
We focus on online course related tech for small business and entrepreneurs. Kajabi is our specialty!
TEAM BLG IS HOW THE MAGIC HAPPENS!
We've got . . .
👷 Certified Project Management Professionals 👷
🪲 Certified Software Testers 🪲
📣 Certified Coaches 📣
🗓️ Years of hands-on Kajabi experience 🗓️
HERE'S THE KAJABI WORK WE'VE DONE RECENTLY:
- Signature & Certification course setups
- Accessibility feature setup
- Cookie widgets & disclaimers
- Migrating email lists, tags, and automations to Kajabi
- Setting up Zapier automations to enhance Kajabi functions
- Backend audits & cleanups
- Migrating website themes & moving landing pages into the website
- Answer Vault setup
- Funnel and opt-in setups
"We don't want to be
something for everybody,
we want to be everything
for some people."
Doing the work that we love best
Seeing other entrepreneurs thrive with online products
Learning tech that will help you
Being location independent
Saying yes just to make other people happy
Recommending services you don't need
Learning everything just to say we know it
Being chained to someone else's schedule
- You’re a purpose-driven, heartful entrepreneur who wants to go all-in with Kajabi.
- You know what you want and can give clear instruction - you just don't have time or care to do the tech parts.
- You’ve got the online basics of your business in place (things like domains and emails addresses, business Stripe or PayPal accounts, branding colours and fonts, etc.).
- You value your time and freedom, which means you don't want to be chained to your calendar with a ton of 1-1 meetings (even if once in awhile you just need to talk through a product idea or get some basic training on Kajabi).
- You’re happy using email or sending text or voice messages when it comes to assigning tasks, asking random questions, and getting tutorials.
- You are providing your own copywriting and design or you have someone else to do it for you :)
BLG BUSINESS IS DESIGNED TO HELP . . .
. . . working with large agencies seems to present nothing but roadblocks for small business and solopreneurs: approval forms, multiple layers of management, departments in silos, never knowing the right person to contact, and the list goes on :)
WANT TO FIND OUT IF WE CAN HELP YOU #GETSHITDONE?
JUST REACH OUT ➔
Here's how we help:
Imagine having a group of Kajabi specialists on your team. People who know not only the ins and outs of the Kajabi platform, but also understand how online business works and how to combine the two to be successful.
Imagine having a tech team in your pocket so you don't have to worry about how to set up email automations, offer bundles, trigger tags, upsells and order bumps, widgets, etc. - you just have to know what you what to happen in the end and we'll make it work.
All of this is fun to us - we can't wait to get inside your Kajabi site!TELL ME MORE ➔
BLG Business Tech Resource Guide for 2023
Your comprehensive resource (40+ pages and counting!) for what tools we use or recommend at BLG Business for your online biz - everything from appointment booking to webinars, from audio transcription to video creation, and more!
We'll never spam or share your email