Brandi Good is a highly skilled systems specialist and tech integrator who supports businesses with streamlining their operations, automating their processes, and ultimately generating more revenue. As someone with many years of family caregiving responsibilities, Brandi understands the importance of having an online business that can run smoothly without constant attention. Her passion for helping others achieve success through efficient systems and automations is evident in her dedication to helping businesses of all sizes and industries #SystematizeYourBiz.
Brandi has been invited to share her expertise at numerous events, including those hosted by Women Entrepreneurs of Saskatchewan, and was honoured by that organization for her business achievements in 2017. Her contributions to the industry have also been recognized through various media outlets, such as PowHERhouse Impact Media Group, Regina LeaderPost, and Software Wars hosted by Systems Saved Me. Brandi has been a featured guest on several podcasts, including Entrepreneurial Success, The Course Creator’s MBA, and Process to Profitability.
Brandi lives in Saskatchewan, Canada, is obsessed with all things Star Wars, and spends her free time having morning coffee on the balcony, cuddling with her fur baby, and plucking out the occasional song on the piano.
Interested in having Brandi on your podcast, online summit, webinar, or livestream?
PRINT & BLOG FEATURES
Product Admin UX with
Kajabi has made updates to its user experience to make product administration more intuitive and easy to use. We understand that our Heroes’ products are integral to their success, so we listened and implemented changes as a result of your feedback.LEARN MORE
Choosing the Path of
Room for women to grow in Sask tech industry. Check out this print article from Regina LeaderLEARN MORE
How Sweet It Is
West Celebrates Success. Check out this print article from RefinedLEARN MORE
Beat Blogger Burnout – 8 Bloggers Share Incredible Productivity Tips
Blogger burnout is an all too common problem. It starts like this: You decide you want to learn how to start a blog, and you jump right into it with excitement.LEARN MORE
GUEST WEBINAR FEATURES
Secret Life of Entrepreneurs
Brandi Good, owner of BLG Business Solutions created a successful online business working with entrepreneurs who want to #getshitdone. She excels at creating processes and systems to efficiently master digital tasks with ease! Being successful online takes all sorts of secrets!LISTEN HERE
A Day in the Life...Instagram TakeoverLISTEN HERE
Women, Courage, and ConfidenceLISTEN HERE
Brandi loves to talk about...
- How to create your own personalized productivity system
- How to create effective systems for processes like: content creation, onboarding or offboarding, biz operations, product management
- Creating boundaries with online work
- Productivity tools like Clickup, Trello, Google Calendar
Online Systems and Business Automation
- How to choose the best tech for your business, budget, and comfort
- What types of things you should (and shouldn’t) automate in your business, and how to make it happen
- Digitalization and digital transformation for small biz
- Business and marketing tools like Google Workspace, LastPass, Searchie, Book Like a Boss, SocialBee, Zapier
Online Course Setup
- How to choose the best online course tech for your business, budget, and comfort - and the needs of your students
- Using Kajabi to host your website, courses, memberships, blog, podcast, email marketing, and 1-1 coaching services
- Tools to help course creators make their content accessible with audio/video recording and editing, caption and transcription tools, searchability, content types.
You're going to love these
Systematizing for Heartful Entrepreneurs
Join to get an invite our private FB Group, early access to products, opportunities to promote yourself, and recommendations on productivity, online biz, workflows & processes, and tech/tools/apps, and access to a systems specialist + tech integrator!
BLG Business Tech Resource Guide for 2022
Your comprehensive resource (40+ pages and counting!) for what tools we use and/or recommend at BLG Business for your online biz - everything from appointment booking to webinars, from audio transcription to video creation, and more! Updated monthly.
Please fill out the form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
If there is a timeline or deadline associated with your request please include that information.
You won't be added to any mailing lists.