Brandi Good is a systems specialist and tech integrator supporting businesses that need to spend less time on frustrating tech work and more time on generating revenue. With caregiving responsibilities that require an online business that runs without her, Brandi knows you need to #SystematizeYourBiz to be successful and aims to help businesses create streamlined systems and automations.
Brandi has been a guest expert for many Women Entrepreneurs of Saskatchewan events and was honoured at their 2017 Sweet Success event. She has been featured by PowHERhouse Impact Media Group, made the front page of the Regina Leader Post business section, and participated in Software Wars hosted by Systems Saved Me. She has appeared on podcasts such as Entrepreneurial Success, The Course Creator’s MBA, and Process to Profitability.
Brandi lives in Saskatchewan, Canada with her husband and furbaby, and is obsessed with automation, morning coffee, and Star Wars.
- Product Admin UX with #KajabiHeroes - the Kajabi Blog
- Software Wars: ActiveCampaign vs ConvertKit - Systems Saved Me with Jordan Gill
- How To Create an Effective Workflow - the Entrepreneurial Success Podcast with Henriette Danel
- Women, Courage, & Confidence - with Courtney Stanton
- How to Create a Personalized Productivity System - Solopreneur Success Strategies with Pamela Lewerenz
- Day in a Life Instagram Takeover - Audacity YQR
- How to Pivot Efficiently in Your Career - the Coffee O'clock Podcast with Burcu Onaranel
- My Podcasting System - The Pipeline Conference with Amy Walker
- How Sweet It Is - Sherry Lee, Refined Magazine
- How 4+ Years of Failure Let to Course Creation and Launch in Under 6 Months - The Course Creator's BMA Podcast with Destini Copp
- Designing an Accessible Online Course - Process to Profitability with Samantha Mabe
- Choosing the Path of Technology - Mark Melnychuk, the Regina Leader Post
- Tools, Apps and Programs for Business Growth - Women Entrepreneurs of Saskatchewan
- Automate #AllTheThings in Your Business - Business Owners Retirement Planning of Canada with David Wiitala
- Simplifying Technology + Streamlining Business Systems - Savvy Entrepreneur Spotlight with Michelle Morton
- Systems for Success - PowHERhouse Media Group with Charlene SanJenko
- How to Create an Online Training Program - Women Entrepreneurs of Saskatchewan
- Beat Blogger Burnout – 8 Bloggers Share Incredible Productivity Tips - BlogTips with Chelsea Clarke
- Social Media Scheduling & Automation - Social School Regina
BRANDI LOVES TO TALK ABOUT:
- Tips and strategies to help you create your own personalized productivity system
- How to create effective processes and workflows for managing tasks or content creation
- How to choose the best tech for your business, budget, and comfort - especially online course platforms, task and project management tools, email marketing services, and social media schedulers
- What types of things you should (and shouldn’t) automate in your business, and how to make it happen
- Creating boundaries with online work
- ClickUp, Trello, Kajabi, and Google Workspace are some of her most loved tools to discuss in detail
Please fill out the form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
If there is a timeline or deadline associated with your request please include that information.
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.