#041 - Kajabi vs Heights Showdown: Part 1 - BS'ing with Brandi
In this episode I am joined by Barb McGrath from Above the Fold Digital Marketing and we are going to talk about online course platforms - specifically our platforms of choice, which for Barb is Heights and for me is Kajabi.
Heads up! This post contains affiliate links, marked with an asterisk. If you sign up through one of those links you won't pay anything extra (sometimes you’ll even get a discount or bonus!), but I'll get a small commission or credit that helps me to keep delivering this awesome free content to you! I only recommend tools that I use and trust. Read my affiliate disclosure here.
Looking for a specific snippet of the podcast but don’t have time to listen to the entire thing again? All of my podcasts are now keyword searchable - type the word(s) you’re looking for and then jump to that spot in the podcast!
Here’s a bit about our special guest today: Known as the #GoogleGirl, Barb founded the Get Found Digital Marketing program, and one of the first Google-approved agencies, Above the Fold Digital Marketing. After more than 20 years working with local businesses, Barb knows what it takes for local businesses to succeed and be on the first page of Google.
Barb has worked with some of western Canada’s most well known brands including Conexus Credit Union, Factory Optical, Optiks International and Saskatchewan Polytechnic.
In this episode we are going to talk about our online course platforms in the following areas:
- What kind/format of lesson content can be uploaded
- The overall structure of courses
- The ability to customize the look and feel of things
- Back-end ease of use
- Student experience of the platforms
- Related functionality
- And more!
- Try out Heights - you get a 30-day free trial!
- Get a 14-day free trial of Kajabi PLUS step-by-step guidance on how to create a digital product, design a sales system, and market to your audience. And get dedicated support along the way :)
Want more awesome resources like this?